Bada Bing Cherries from Stonewall Kitchen and Tillen Farms
Stonewall Kitchen is known for its quality products and offers Tillen Farms's wonderful products for your special drinks.
Burgundy in color and nearly twice the size of maraschinos, bing cherries are known for their concentrated sweetness and vibrant flavor. While usually only available for a short growing season, we’ve harvested, pitted and packed them for year-round enjoyment. Snack on these cherries straight from the jar or use them to add a touch of glamour to bourbon and whiskey cocktails.
Made in the USA (grown and processed in Oregon’s Willamette Valley).
|Delivery Time||1-3 days in Germany, for other countries|
Cherries, Water, Sugar, Colour: Fruit Concentrate, Colour: Vegetable Concentrate, Acidity regulator: Citric Acid, Natural Flavor
-Refrigerate after opening
Nutrition Information (per 100 g)
|Food Business||American Heritage GmbH & Co. KG, Martini Park, Gebäude C4, Provinostr. 52, D 86153 Augsburg|
You may also like
- Bourbon Bada Bing Cherries from Stonewall Kitchen and Tillen FarmsSpecial Price €4.95 Regular Price €9.95€12.92 / 1 kg
- Fire & Spiced Maraschino Cherries from Stonewall Kitchen and Tillen Farms€9.95€25.98 / 1 kg
- Merry Maraschino Cherries from Stonewall Kitchen and Tillen Farms€9.95€25.98 / 1 kg
- Jalapeño Onions from Stonewall Kitchen and Tillen Farms€9.95€29.26 / 1 kg
- Sea Salt Espresso Martini Drink Mixer from Stonewall Kitchen€14.95€21.06 / 1 l
- Eiskugelbehälter für Cocktails - Sphere Ice Cube Tray€16.90Incl. 19% VAT,excl. Shipping Cost