Your data privacy is important to us - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
You can visit our website without providing any information about yourself. We only save information such as the name of your service provider, the site that you are visiting us from, or the name of the requested data. This data is only used for the purpose of improving our offers and does not allow for us to make any conclusions about your identity.
Personal data will only be collected if you willingly provide it to us in the form of an order, the opening of a customer account, or registering for our newsletter. We use this data collected from you without further permissions solely to fulfill and process your order. After expiration of all tax and commercial regulations your data will be delted, unless you have explicitly consented to the further use of your data. When registering to receive the newsletter, your email address will be used with your
consent for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, which is possible at any time. This consent can be revoked at any time.
Information Regarding the Rights of Data Subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the right to obtain information regarding your personal data which we used and processed, insofar as the data concerns you;
- In accord. with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data which we have stored which is incomplete;
- In accord. with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data which we have stored, insofar as further processing is not necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information
- for compliance with a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accord. with Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain restrictions on the processing of your personal data insofar as
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- In accord. with Art. 20 GDPR, the right to obtain personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- In accord. with Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can go to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work, or the location of our main office.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding browser setting; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent Google’s collection of the data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en where you can download and install the available browser plugin.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Transfer of Personal Data
Your data will be given to the shipping company commissioned for the delivery, to the extent as is necessary for the delivery of the goods. To process payments, we pass on your payment data to the bank responsible for the payment.
A transfer to other third parties only takes place to the extent described above.
Right to Information and Right to Complain
According to the DS-GVO, you have a right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, a right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, or a right to object to the processing and the right to transfer this data. You also have the right to complain to the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection).
Contact Regarding Your Privacy
For questions about the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of granted consent, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by post at:
Provinostraße 52 (martini-Park)
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data is encrypted during the ordering process online. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification, or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. You should always keep your access information confidential and close your browser window when you stop communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with others.